It’s the day when we all—young and old, long-timers and newcomers—sell, buy, sing, and eat at our fabulous, bustling, community renowned Fair. It’s the day when we make lasting connections with each other, working side by side, and when folks from the wider community stream through our doors.—It’s the day when we raise a huge amount of money to help fund our beloved church. The fair runs totally on volunteer power—ours!
Visit the Fair Table set up during coffee hour this week and read upcoming notices for volunteer opportunities that will fit you perfectly.
• One person’s unwanted jewelry is another person’s “Wow—I love it!” Please donate your unwanted jewelry NOW — high-end or inexpensive, antique or on trend.— so the jewelry elves can spiff it yup before the Fair. Just put the items in the well-marked basket in the Atrium. For more info, contact Lynne Champion (email@example.com) or Nancy Bond.
• Still a few Team Leaders needed.
• Greeters: Someone to coordinate the folks who cheerfully greet Fair-goers as they come through our doors.
• Bake Sale Table: Someone to solicit bakers and helpers to sell all the delicious goodies. This is a very popular table and always sells out.
• Raffles: Someone to solicit items to be raffled off on Fair Day and to coordinate raffle ticket sellers. There is a seasoned chair for this who will be your mentor.